Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday before the school year begins

It's the Friday before the new school year begins. There are plenty of things to do. I need to update my school web so parents and students can take a peek at who Mrs. Ashley is. That's top on my priority list. Yesterday I sent my parent and student letters. This morning as I check out my portfolio page, I clicked on my Homegrown slideshow and it's gone. I went back to Google Presentations - Documents nothing. At this point, I am calm but frustrated. I see a post that says they disapear after x amount of time. What's the point. I don't think I have it saved anywhere else. The posts clog up together. I make line spaces, but when it is published, the words move. I'm out of time to figure out this blog. It makes me want to choose a blogsite!!!!!!!!!!! Something to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment