Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Popups are on my mind. It irritates me to have to read and see something that I don't want to. I guess it's all about free programs. I may have to rethink where I want to write. I loved this blog at first, but now it has pop ups that are not desirable to see. School has started. I have a nice class. It's the smallest class I've had since I began teaching. That alone is fantastic. It still seems like lots of people to manage and enjoy and teach. I want to be a fantastic teacher. I don't want to be mediocre. My graduate classes have been like fresh air to me. Tonight it was on my mind that now I'm back in school, I'm a student again and I'm constantly learning. Once I was in the real world of teaching and my questions were constant, I no longer had time or energy to be able to find answers. Maybe I didn't even know what the questions were. I would say I have students who do not feel they have anything to offer. That's how I felt in the field. I'm thankful to be learning and have new things to offer and share. It is pushing me to new levels? Totally. Do I find frustrations in the push? Totally. I'm wondering if this blog will be appropriate for my new class. I had no idea that It was a writing project class. It will be a continuation of constant learning. I hope I can excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment